Nhilo & Aiza's Wedding




November 29, 2008 , I was able to witness the very special day of my good friend, Nhilo. It's a Garden Wedding at The Oasis Garden (along Broadway Centrum). Close friends and relatives lang talaga ang invited...

The Newlywed: Si Nhilo maga ang mata kakaiyak! hihi

I arrived at the venue around 3.30pm with Jen & Mhay, the ceremony started at 4pm (grabe buti na lang madiskarte ung taxi driver nakaiwas sa traffic!).

My Barkada: (from L to R: Dhan, Jen, Mhay, Nhilo, Me, and Itoy)

The reception followed after the ceremony, two thumbs up for the caterer sarap ng food! (Hizon's Catering) but what really caught my attention is the Chocolate Fountain (bukod sa masarap, nakakaaliw pang tingnan!)

We went home around 8pm, nakakapagod pero masaya because i was able to meet my barkada again...

To Ice and Nhilo :

Congatulations and Best Wishes!!!

0 comments: