Christmas with the Team

This is the first time I will spend the X-mas Eve alone... (My sister have shift @ 8pm and my nephew's will attend a reunion... haay!) I spent the whole time sleeping...

So when I head to the office, I assure myself that I will have a great time! We had a small salu-salo with the team, we bought 4 half gallons of ice cream and 4 roasted chicken from San Mig (cla lang kasi ung bukas aside from ministop and 7-Eleven.. hehehe)... oh before I forgot, Jay R also bought Leche Flan (gawa nya! sarap!)

syempre konting picture-picture...

Hala cge Ella tawa lang ng tawa...

Peejay ayus sa pose ah...

Meet the Team!

Say CHEESE!

Jayford: Hmmm... mas malaki yung tyan nya sa akin...

I received lots of gifts this Xmas! (Yehey!). I received a book, accessories, colognes, and sweets! Happy!!!


0 comments: