Lunch at Tender BOB's


Yesterday, Ate Kat asked me to accompany her to buy clothes for Ivan (her son and my pamangkin) , she told me Ivan will use it for their X-mas Party!

So after the shift i went to The Block (dun kasi meeting place) i didn't eat lunch at the office so i asked ate if we can eat first bago mamili, which she agree naman...


We ate at Tender Bob's, the foods are good and the prices are very reasonable! We ordered Pork Chops, Ceasar's Salad with Grilled Chicken, Mushroom Soup, and their famous BOMB. Ate Kat ordered Green Mango Shake and Iced tea for me...
TB's Ceasar's Salad with Grilled Chicken
(Highly Recommended)


TB's famous BOMB
(Oh so love their creamy garlic sauce! YUM!)


TB's Chops
(TWO thumbs up!)


I also want their Banana Split, but Ate Kat told me to stop na sabi nya next time na lang daw bec its already late and we need to buy clothes pa... (huhuhu)

.... and Oh before i forgot try their Iced Tea, panalo! ;p

0 comments: