Lunch at Tender BOB's part 2

I really want to watch Bradd Pitt's movie "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button", let's say that i'm very curious about the story.

... so I asked my sister to accompany me but one thing led to another, Ate Kat told me to have our weekly gala na lang (ksi sasama daw niya si Ivan).
Ok fine. So we meet at SM North around 2PM. What's new? Just the same routine, check ng magandang stuff na pwedeng bilhin (I bought a blouse in Ba-Yo and Guess! sale kasi! Yohoo!)... After 3 hours of non-stop walking and chikahan. We decide to eat at Tender Bob's for the second time (kasi 2 lang kami ni Ate Kat ang kumain d2 before...)

We had long argument kung ano o-orderin, at sa haba-haba ng usapan sa pork chop steak kami nauwi... (hehehe. sarap kasi!)



TB's Pork Chop Steak

Syempre in between ng kain may pictures... hehehe

Ate Kat, Ivan, and Kuya Roy


with Thetta

After we eat, syempre check na naman ng good buys... We went home around 8pm happy and satisfied!!! *smile*

0 comments: