Danger at Night...


I woke up late earlier (ang lamig kasi...), so i decided to ride a taxi na lang so that i can arrive at the office early (compare if i'm going to ride a bus)...

2:30 am I arrived at monumento circle and hailed MGE cab (I feel safe kasi kapag yun yung sinasakyan ko na taxi) the driver was nice, kwentuhan pa nga kami (close noh?! hehe, nah! but admit it, some drivers are like that!)... when all of a sudden, an orange KIA pride went on our way... we were both shocked, after that we just noticed that the driver of the KIA pride is going after us, he even opened his window car and extended his hand to give the taxi driver a dirty finger... we just both utter that the driver of the car was drunk...

then along Cubao, narinig na lang namin na may tunog na nabasag... sabi na lang sa akin ni manong (taxi driver) na may tubo ung driver ng KIA and pinalo nya yung tail light sa right side ng taxi ... manong keeps on saying sorry... sabi pa nya "kapag sobrang nang-hassle na yung driver mag-signal na lang ako sa ibang taxi driver ng MGE" marami naman kasing pumapasada na MGE taxi at that time...

Thinking that it’s over, I was so shocked sa sumunod na nangyari, giniliran nya kami as in super close. Actually na-feel ko talaga na sobrang bilis na ng andar namin... but the driver of the KIA pride won't let us go... so when we reached Gate 5 (may taxi lane kasi dun and maliwanag since gasolinahan) nag-stop c manong, he open his window and the KIA driver did the same thing. Manong asked in a nice way "may problema ba tayo kuya?", but the other driver did not utter a word what he did is bumaba xa ng sasakyan nya and bumunot ng baril while approaching dun sa sinasakyan namin... that is the time I shake (because of fear) so I told manong na umalis na... good thing nakinig si manong sa akin... I even hear the screech of the tire... as in sobrang bilis na namin, when I look back I saw the driver of the KIA pride went back to his car (it's really obvious na susundan pa talaga kami...) when we reached emerald I look back again so I told manong na lumiko na... I asked him to make a right turn sa unang kanto (para at least hindi na nya kami makikita...) ilang liko din yung ginawa namin before me nakarating sa office. After I handed my fare to manong and because of my fear na rin I told him na wag muna bumiyahe. When I checked the back of the car nakita ko talaga na basag yung tail light nya...

I was still shaking when I reached my station (sa office). I still can't believe that I encountered that. I'm still thankful that nothing bad happened to me...

What an experience! This is the kind of thing I don't want to experience again!!!

... And to the driver of the KIA pride... I know Karma will find you! A**hole!


2 comments:



Bee said...

hay naku, nakainom nga talaga yung KIA driver.. lakas lang ng loob dahil may baril. were u able to get the plate no?

- ME - said...

@ Bee: hindi ko nakuha pero c manong nakuha nya yung plate number...