Ultimate Gimmik!

Finally, i got the chance to have a gimmik with my ever dearest chevers friends! hehehe

At first, i thought i cannot join them since my team also have gimmik at that time (pero dahil sabi nga nila kapag may gusto may paraan.. hahaha)

Since I have earlier shift, after we logged out we went straight ahead in DENCIO's with my team, this is the first time that i will have a chance to get bond with the team (outside office of course!)

For more than 3 hours marami akong nalaman sa mga agents/new found friends ko... we shared lots of chit-chats and laughs...
... and of course we shared lots of BEERS! Cheers GUYS!!! (sa uulitin!!!)
------ anyway, itutuloy ko na ung kwento ko, around 4.15pm i received a call from nizeth saying that they are already outside waiting for me, so I bid my goodbye to my team and head to my girls...

My next destination, ROCKWELL...

This is where me and my girls hang out on that day! Kwentuhan while strolling (ay naku! kelangan maka-catch up ang dami ko na na-miss! hehehe)

We checked some good buys, ( i found a black blouse from Dorothy Perkins and i only got it for 500 bucks! yeheyy!!!)

then nung napagod.. we look for a better place to eat... then Bee told me that one of her teammate suggest to eat at Pepper Lunch!

The food is good and its very affordable! the food will serve to you sizzling... ohhh sarap! then u need to mix it while pan is still hot so that the meat will cook evenly...

I remember Bee, she can't even mix her food kasi natatakot sa na matalamsikan... (mainit kasi and masakit sa balat!) so i volunteered to mix her food for her...

and since maganda ang lights ng place... syempre, papalagpasin ba namin ang hindi magpa-picture???!!! so here it is..


Oh db? kanya-kanyang way ng pagpa-pacute! hahaha

syempre! mwawala ba naman ang mga wacky pic?


I would like to thank Nizeth for crawling under the table to make this picture possible.. hehehe


Bee's Ultimate Treat!!!


After we eat, nangabayo c nizeth, (yeah! here is the proof!)



In fairness, magaling sya mangabayo!!! HAHAHA

.... then nagvideoke kami, hahaha lakas ng trip lahat ng pambirit kinanta!



Bee, grabe! ang galing mo palang bumirit! *salutes*

0 comments: