Blog Tag

Blog-tag has been started by Jeff Pulver as a game for a Virtual Cocktail Party. The purpose of the game is for your blog readers to know you better. Jeff Pulver's version only shares 5 things about himself that few of his friends know. Since the blog-tag has really gone a long way, the list of things that you can share with your blog readers have also been increased. If you think your blog readers need to know more than 5 things about you then you can always choose to have a higher number.

Same rules still applies.Here how it goes:

Share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. Then at the end, tag 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going.

  • Each blogger must post these rules first.
  • Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
  • Bloggers who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
  • At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
  • Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog

  • I'm a frustrated Pianist

Hahaha hell yeah! ever since i'm 7 years old i want to know how to play piano, i even remember asking my dad to buy me a grand piano before and he ended up buying me an organ... (asa ka pa! that cost too much!) that organ stopped working a long time ago, it's just so happen that i got a chance to buy a replacement a month ago...


  • I am an Orphan

define as : a person who has lost both parents often through death. i lost my dad when i was in 4th yr HS and then after a year and a half its my mom naman... *sob*


  • I never been in a ZOO

will you believe that?! you need to; we all know that every kid experienced bringing by their parents in a ZOO to get close encounter with animals... well, unfortunately not me simply because my parents are not fond of it...


  • My dream is to become a Radio Disc Jockey

... in one of the famous FM stations in the philippines. Imagine doing the things that you really like aside from having latest Music CDs without spending anything and have an up-close and personal with famous and hot artists not mentioning free VIP pass in every cool concert/events in town...


  • I am Achluophobic

I know, i'm chicken! but who the hell cares?!


  • Liver anyone?!

I don't eat chicken liver and even pork liver... i taste it before but it really makes me feel sick!

  • I'm so into BLUE

- simply because i love anything blue...


  • SSSSSmoKin'!

it started when i was in 1st yr HS, then I became an ocassional smoker when i reach 4th year HS then it became my vice when i reach college and up to the present...

NOW THE BEST PART: IT's MY TIME TO TAG!!!

  • Veron
  • Nizeth
  • Bjork
  • Ramel
  • Rain
  • Enday
  • Ni
  • Anne

1 comments:



Anonymous said...

you know why your parents never brought you in a zoo? because you are already living in a world full of animals. joke lang. nyahaha.