New Team, Movie Trip... Catch Up!

WEeee! its been a long time since the last time i update my blog (kasi naman ang pangit ng station ko sa ofc.. *sad*)

Last week, Anne and I transferred to the new team (kaka-miss c lala...) the first day went well, we have a meeting (syempre more on getting to know each other.. introduce urself and the like...) it was wednesday when we found out that kat, jerry, and makidok will be transferred to our team since the account is lacking on L5 peeps during wednesday, Anne and I we're so happy about it! (can't wait to tell them the news...) unfortunately the day after when we tell it to Kat, Jerry, and Makidok they said that they are not happy about it (urghh... i am so so disappointed...) when i told Anne their reaction, she also told me that she felt the same way... (unfortunately the 3 do not have any option 'coz they are badly needed... ahehehe) When they transferred to our team we told them what we feel about their reaction and they gave naman reasons.. everything went well naman after that... (whew!) and since that we have a plan of watching movie, we decided to invite them na rin..


So 'twas last saturday when Me, Anne, JR, Kat, Jerry, and Makidok watched movie (since its our last day we decided to w8 na lang magbukas ung Megamall...) while we are waiting for 10am, i finished my fontym na rin (hehehe)

around 9am when i finished my fontym when Amiel and Dar saw me, they tag me from Amiel's station to the elavator... (ang harot grabe!) to my surprise my Crocs sandals gave in! (badtrip! kung kelan may lakad ako tska pa nasira...) when i informed them what happen on my sandals wala lang pinagtawanan lang nila ako... (mga kamote talaga! makakaganti rin ako sa inyo!!! *&^%)

I just asked Anne na mag-taxi na lang kami papuntang Mega coz i can't stand walking with my sandals (cla JR and Mak naglakad na lang coz they said that they want to smoke)... so Me, Anne, Kat, and Jerry head directly at the department store, i just bought myself a pair of Ipanema Sandals... (its nice and its cheap lang para sa design nya... c JR twag ng twag when we are looking for a sandals hehehe kanina pa kasi cla nakapila sa sinehan)
So after i paid for the sandals, we head na rin sa Cinema...

We watched Incredible Hulk, (nakakatawa c Anne kasi she's always bugging JR, she's telling that she cannot relate... aheeheh)... The movie was fine.. i like the effects and the story... (its just that i don't get some part of the movie, maybe because i'm not a Marvel Fan... *wink*) Afterwards, we head to Sbarro for some gurbs (gutom na rin kasi kami, mga hindi pa naglu-lunch weh...) Kat and Jerry informed us that they will not join na since that they need to go home pa sa bulacan... so its me, anne, jr, and mak na lang ang kumain...

Anne and I ordered Chicago Deep White and Baked Zitti with White Sauce (we decide to share na lang since Sbarro got big servings...) then Anne ordered Blueberry Cheesecake pa!
Xempre since what we ordered is my ultimate fave i finished my share while Anne got a little bit of everything (inaasar nga nila JR and Mak... hehehe)

Then after we ate... ikot-ikot sa mall... then Mak bids g-bye na rin since she needs to meet his wife sa baclaran..

After window shopping Anne asked us (me and jr) if we can watch Kung Fu Panda (since she really want it) i told her that its "fine with me... asked JR" (c small r kasi nag-iinarte that time)
so when JR gave in we head back to cinema to watch Kung Fu Panda, Anne treat us soda and popcorn (thanks coachie!!!)

Grabe when we enter the theatre sobrang dami ng tao! (nakaupo kami sa balcony na! ampotah! pero in fairness ang ganda ng view ha!) I can say that Kung Fu Panda is a good movie! grabe pinasakit yung tyan namin ni Anne kakatawa...

Around 6:30pm when we part our ways (gabi na rin kasi and Anne needs to meet Ian na...)

The gimmik was great! I myself admit that i really had a great time! ang saya sarap ulitin! hehehe....

0 comments: