HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGIE!!!

WHoa! its my birthday and i'm 24!!! arghhh... i'm getting older na... waaahhh
well, kahit naman nadagdagan un age ko i'm still thankful because i'm still alive... (Thanks God!)


At 12mn of Nov 23 i received so many txt msgs from friends and relatives which is very touchy.. (awwww) i replied to all of them just to express how i appreciate them...

then my sister called me to set our LUNCH out... so my i meet my sisters at The BLOCK, since that i came from pasig, i went there together with my younger sister, thetta. i'm so naawa nga sa kapatid ko kasi wla pa xa tulog ksi galing xa sa shift nya... hehehe

then around 2:30 we met our ate dette, kuya roy and ate kat together with yuan and Ivan (their bulilits, unfortunately kuya mike wasn't avail at that day since he have some impt stuff to do... so bad!) at starbucks... i got surprise bec my sister brought a gift for me (its a wallet from ANNA SUI) its so nice!...then thetta bought me a bag! wahhh my weakness and so much love it!i'm lovin' it!(Thanks bunso!)...

well, to make the story short we ate at Aristocrat in THE BLOCK! woW! the food are so masarap! we ordered pancit canton pa nga but unfortunately we didn't even touch it because of our kabusugan! hahaha...

after a short stroll, we ate in iceberg, we ordered Banana Split Oreo! this is the first time i taste their banana split since i usually ordered halo-halo from them.. the price of the split is so sulit and the servings are good for two! and it taste so good!

after that, we went home feeling bloated... sarap!it was a great day!

NOTE: i want to thank my sisters and kuya roi for making my special day very memorable... this is the best birthday that i ever had!!! thanks much love you all!!!

0 comments: