We will miss you...


There is one day in my life when i met a person that is very true...

Before i thought that he is pasaway and hindi ko makakasundo, but i was very wrong because this guy is so kwela! xa yung nagpasaya sa akin kasama ng team jezer... kaibigan totoo, kahit kelan hindi ko nsabi na nang-iwan xa...

... till Oct 9,2007...


i was shocked, i cried because i don't want to believe that he is gone, iniwan na nya kami. first time nyang nang-iwan pagkakaiba hindi na xa babalik...

Kris, kung nasan ka man tandaan u ma-miss kita at ng buong team.. wala na kaming astig and makulit at malambing na teammate na dreads ang buhok!



till we meet again... in heaven!


I would have known that you had to go.
But so suddenly, so fast.
And how could it be, all the sweet memories
Would be all,all that wed have left.
Now that youre gone, everyday I go on.
But lifes just not the same.
Im so empty inside , and my tears I cant hide.
But Ill try to face the pain.
Though Im missing you
Ill find a way to get through.
Living without you.
cause you were my brother, my srenght, and my prode.
Only God may know why, stll I will get by.
there were so many things
That we could have shared
If time was on our side.
Now that youre gone, I can still feel you near.
So Ill smile with every tear I cry.
How sweet, were the losses to spare.
But Ill wait for the day,When Ill see you again...

0 comments: